- Reviews (0)
We perform Budha Graha Homam of Lord Budha in a temple. Homam starts with Swansti mantra and Ganapati puja. Then Navagraha Mandapa aaradhana & Budha yantra puja. Then after Deeksha dharana, Rutvik Varanam will be done.
According to the time, Budha homam starts with 1/3/5 priests and can complete one day/multiple days. Priests will chant Budha Graha moola mantra 17000 times and they leave the Japa arghyam on the Budha Yantra. Then Dasamsa Tarpanam will complete by pouring Milk+Tila+Water on the Yantra by resiting Mantras for the divine grace of Budha Graha. At the last day of homam, Budha Graha Havan will be done. Budha Gayathri mantra & Budha graha moola mantras will chant 108 times of Lord Budha while doing the Homam with Havissu (Rice mixed with Ghee & Pepper) and Navadhanya after the mantra along with Swaha. Finally Poornahuti will done by saying thanks and giving beloved things to Agni Deva. Budha Graha dosha nivaranardham Pesalu (Green gram) dhaanya Daanam will be done.
Here Adi devata, pratyadi devata of Bhududu are pleased and tarpanam is done in homam.
Purpose & Advantage:
- To remove any obstacle coming in your way.
- To make a favorable situations and positions.
- To obtain siddhi
- For overall materialistic and spiritual development
- To minimize the malefic effect of afflicted mercury
- For excellent results and higher education of students
- To accelerate business and bring prosperity
Japam + homam (17000 Chants)
No. of Priests: 9
Duration: 4 hrs
- To perform “Bhududu Homam”, Please book the service 5 days before.
- For all Puja, Homam, Japam and Kalyanam mention your Name, Gotram, Nakshatram and the ‘Problem’ that you want to overcome by performing this puja.
- For Further details, please contact indiaethnix at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Phone: 215 853 3280
Eka varam ( 1 time), Ekaa Dasa ( 11 times)