- Reviews (0)
Brass Nandi Description:
- This Nandi is made of Brass.
- The Pembarthi sheet metal work was done which attracted people from all regions of India.
- Mostly the work is done in Pembarthi village which located in Warangal, Telangana.
- Pembarthi village recognized as India’s first village to make brass wares.
- This is used as interior home design And also as Gift, Award And Decoration.
- L 7.9 in X W 1.8 in X H 8.2.
The Indian ethnic product-Brass Nandi is available online in the USA at www.indiaethnix.com and will be shipped at your doorstep!
Disclaimer: The images shown are for reference only and actual product may vary sometimes, as IndiaEthnix Team always works to get better & quality products with utmost customer satisfaction!
|Dimensions||7.9 × 1.8 × 8.2. cm|