- Reviews (0)
- Show your gratitude to your parents and fore fathers not only when they are alive but also after their death.
Sloka: “Deva kaaryadapi sada Pitrukaryam Vishishyathe”
The rituals made in respect of our parents is of much more importance than doing the Sevas to God. Gods gives more returns against the offerings and rituals done in respect of parents. It does not mean that we can ignore the Sevas to God.
People won’t get Punya by doing the sevas, japas to God while stopping the rituals to parents. For their wishes to come true, growth of Vamsa and welfare of children, performing the rituals to parents is more important.
- By performing this ritual (Taddinam), it helps to develop in the culture of our Indian society by which the prosperity of the Vamsa and also welfare, goodness, grows peace in people.
- Indiaethnix helps the needy in performing the rituals (Taddinam) on behalf of them and their relatives in all aspects.
For this ritual mention the Name and Gotram of 3 generations and Your name & gotram also.
- To perform “Death Anniversary Puja”, Please book the service 5 days before.
- For all Puja, Homam, Japam and Kalyanam mention your Name, Gotram, Nakshatram and the ‘Problem’ that you want to overcome by performing this puja.
- For Further details, please contact indiaethnix at Email: [email protected] & Phone: 215 853 3280
Brahmins, Non Brahmins