- Reviews (0)
Gold Plated Ram Pattabishekam Framed Tanjore Painting
Let the art of these paintings we offer silently tap into your subconscious. The attractive paintings will surely reflect the traditional side of you. These paintings come in different sizes and are crafted from rich and classy materials that will interest your taste.
- Tanjore painting is a form of painting, with a unique style which originated in Tanjavoor.
- The creation of this painting involves a lot of dedication and several stages of meticulous artwork.
- These paintings are known for their surface richness, vivid colors, compact composition and breathtaking beauty. It comes in three finishes- normal, antique and embossed.
- A typical Tanjore painting would consist of one main figure, usually a deity, with a well-rounded face, body and oval shaped eyes. The main figure would be enclosed using arches, curtains etc.
- The paintings are decorated by gilded and gem-set technique, a technique where 24 ct gold leaves & sparkling Tanjore stones are used to highlight certain aspects of the painting like ornaments, dresses etc.
- Usages of 24ct Gold and real Tanjore precious stones give a glowing radiance to the painting and the shine of the gold leaves lasts forever.
The Indian ethnic Gold Plated Ram Pattabishekam Framed Tanjore Painting is available online in the USA at www.indiaethnix.com and will be shipped to your Home!
Disclaimer: The images shown are for reference only and actual product may vary sometimes, as IndiaEthnix Team always works to get better & quality products with utmost customer satisfaction!
Be the first to review “Gold Plated Ram Pattabishekam Framed Tanjore Painting”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.