- Reviews (0)
Ravi Homam and ravi japam
We perform Surya Graha Homam of Lord Suryabhagavan in a temple. Homam starts with Swansti mantra and Ganapati puja. Then Navagraha Mandapa aaradhana & Surya yantra puja. Then after Deeksha dharana, Rutvik Varanam will be done.
According to the time, Surya Homam starts with 1/3/5 priests and can complete one day/multiple days. Priests will chant Surya Graha moola mantra 6000 times and they leave the Japa arghyam on the Surya Yantra. Then Dasamsa Tarpanam will complete by pouring Milk+Tila+Water on the Yantra by resiting Mantras for the divine grace of Surya Graha. At the last day of japam, Surya Graha Havan will be done. Surya Gayathri mantra & Surya graha moola mantras will chant 108 times of Lord Surya while doing the Homam with Havissu(Rice mixed with Ghee & Pepper) and Navadhanya after the mantra along with Swaha. Finally Poornahuti will done by saying thanks and giving beloved things to Agni Deva. Surya Graha dosha nivaranardham Godhuma(Wheat) dhaanya Daanam will be done.
Here Adi devata, pratyadi devata of Ravi are pleased and then tarpanam is done in homam.
Purpose & Advantage:
- To have healthy heart and good health.
- To make a favorable situations / positions.
- To obtain excellent career and growth in service.
- To have name and fame.
- To minimize the malefic effect of afflicted sun.
- For excellent results and higher education of students.
No. of Priests: 5
Duration: 4 hrs
- To perform “Ravi Homam”, Please book the service 5 days before.
- For all Puja, Homam, Japam and Kalyanam mention your Name, Gotram, Nakshatram and the ‘Problem’ that you want to overcome by performing this puja.
- For Further details, please contact indiaethnix at Email: [email protected] & Phone: 215 853 3280
Eka varam ( 1 time), Ekaa Dasa ( 11 times)
There are no reviews yet.