- Reviews (0)
Purpose & Advantage:
- To win over enemies/adversaries
- To protect from any negative eventuality/evil effects
- For overall materialistic and spiritual development
- To minimize the malefic effect of afflicted Saturn
- To eradicate loans and bring prosperity etc
We perform Shani Graha Japam of Lord Shani in a temple. Japam will starts with Swasti mantra and Ganapati puja. Then Navagraha Mandapa aaradhana & Shani yantra puja. Then after Deeksha dharana, Rutvik Varanam will done.
According to the time, Shani Japam will starts with 1/3/5 priests and can complete one day/multiple days. Priests will chant Shani Graha moola mantra 19000 times and they leave the Japa arghyam on the Shani Yantra. Then Dasamsa Tarpanam will complete by poring Milk+Tila+Water on the Yantra by resiting Mantras for the divine grace of Shani Graha. At the last day of japam, Shani Graha Homam will be done. Shani Gayathri mantra & Shani graha moola mantras will chant 108 times of Lord Shani while doing the Homam with Havissu(Rice mixed with Ghee & Pepper) and Navadhanya after the mantra along with Swaha. Finally Poornahuti will done by saying thanks and Giving beloved things to Agni Deva. Shani Graha dosha nivaranardham Nuvvulu/Gingilly/Til dhaanya Daanam will be done.
Shani Japam: 19000 times
No. of priests: 10
Duration: 3 hrs
Suggestion: People with shani mahardhasa, astama sani, ardhastam sani, elina nati sani can attain good results by performing shani puja for 19 Weeks.
- To perform “Shani Japam”, Please book the service 5 days before.
- For all Puja, Homam, Japam and Kalyanam mention your Name, Gotram, Nakshatram and the ‘Problem’ that you want to overcome by performing this puja.
- For Further details, please contact indiaethnix at Email: [email protected] & Phone: 215 853 3280
Eka varam ( 1 time), Ekaa Dasa ( 11 times)
There are no reviews yet.