- Reviews (0)
Brass Krishna Jhoola
This beautiful brass infant Krishna on a jhula is a great piece of art with beautiful colors of turquoise coral gemstones and ornamental beads. Bala-Krishna is often depicted as a small child crawling on his hands, and knees or dancing with a piece of butter in his hand.
- Hindus celebrate Janmashtami by fasting, worshipping Krishna and staying up until midnight, and offer prayers at the special time when Krishna is believed to have been born.
- Images of Krishna’s infancy are placed in swings and cradles in temples and homes. Then they draw the footprints of Krishna from the threshold of the house till the pooja room, which depicts the arrival of Krishna into the house.
- At midnight, they perform oonjal, or swing, which is rocked gently and prasadam offered to the Bala Krishna.
- They also dress the youngest of male child in their family like Krishna.
- The devotees gather around for devotional songs, dance and exchange gifts.
Weight : 3.300kg
Size : 10″x10″x4″
Exhibiting divine love, Brass Krishna Jhoola showpiece, Ethnic Brass promises to infuse spirituality and serenity into your home. Made from pure brass, this showpiece is extremely durable and can be easily cleaned and polished. You can also place it in your temple as an idol
The Indian Brass Decorative product- Brass Krishna Jhoola is available online in the USA at www.indiaethnix.com and will be shipped at your doorstep!
Disclaimer: The images shown are for reference only and actual product may vary sometimes, as India Ethnix Team always works to get better & quality products with utmost customer satisfaction!