- Reviews (0)
We perform Kuja/Mangala/Angaraka Graha Japam 7000 chants of Lord Kuja in a temple. Japam will start with Swansti mantra and Ganapati puja. Then Navagraha Mandapa aaradhana & Kuja yantra puja. Then after Deeksha dharana, Rutvik Varanam will done.
According to the time, Kuja Japam starts with 1/3/5 priests and can complete one day/multiple days. Priests will chant Kuja Graha moola mantra 7000 times and they leave the Japa arghyam on the Kuja Yantra. Then Dasamsa Tarpanam will complete by pouring Milk+Tila+Water on the Yantra by resiting Mantras for the divine grace of Kuja Graha. At the last day of japam, Kuja Graha Havan will be done. Kuja Gayathri mantra & Kuja graha moola mantras will chant 108 times of Lord Kuja while doing the Homam with Havissu (Rice mixed with Ghee & Pepper) and Navadhanya after the mantra along with Swaha. Finally Poornahuti will done by saying thanks and giving beloved things to Agni Deva. Kuja Graha dosha nivaranardham Kandula (Lentils) dhaanya Daanam will be done.
Purpose & Advantage:
- To Get your love back
- To attract any Girl/Boy towards you with heart.
- To make your or your partner’s parents to Love Marriage
- To solve the problems between any Relationship
- To Control the mind of husband/wife or a desired person.
- To Kundli and Match Making
- To Dosh Nivarana like Manglik Dosh, Kuja Dosh, Kaal Sarap Yoga etc.,
No. of Priests: 4
Duration: 3 hrs
- To perform “Kuja Japam”, Please book the service 5 days before.
- For all Puja, Homam, Japam and Kalyanam mention your Name, Gotram, Nakshatram and the ‘Problem’ that you want to overcome by performing this puja.
- For Further details, please contact indiaethnix at Email: [email protected] & Phone: 215 853 3280
Eka varam ( 1 time), Ekaa Dasa ( 11 times)