- Reviews (0)
We perform Guru Graha Japam 16000 chants of Lord Guru in a temple . Japam will start with Swansti mantra and Ganapati puja. Then Navagraha Mandapa aaradhana & Guru yantra puja. Then after Deeksha dharana, Rutvik Varanam will done.
According to the time, Guru Japam will start with 1/3/5 priests and can complete one day/multiple days. Priests will chant Bruhaspati Graha moola mantra 16000 times and they leave the Japa arghyam on the Guru Yantra. Then Dasamsa Tarpanam will complete by pouring Milk+Tila+Water on the Yantra by resiting Mantras for the divine grace of Guru Graha. At the last day of japam, Bruhaspati Graha Havan will be done. Guru Gayathri mantra & Guru graha moola mantras will chant 108 times of Lord Guru while doing the Homam with Havissu (Rice mixed with Ghee & Pepper) and Navadhanya after the mantra along with Swaha. Finally Poornahuti will done by saying thanks and giving beloved things to Agni Deva. Guru Graha dosha nivaranardham Sanagala (Bengal gram) dhaanya Daanam will be done.
Purpose & Advantage:
- To promote financial prosperity and stability.
- To obtain power/immovable property.
- To accelerate/smooth functioning of business.
- For overall materialistic and spiritual development.
- To minimize the malefic effect of afflicted Jupiter.
- For excellent results and higher education of students
No. of Priests: 8
Duration: 3 hrs
- To perform “Guru Japam”, Please book the service 5 days before.
- For all Puja, Homam, Japam and Kalyanam mention your Name, Gotram, Nakshatram and the ‘Problem’ that you want to overcome by performing this puja.
- For Further details, please contact indiaethnix at Email: [email protected] & Phone: 215 853 3280
Eka varam ( 1 time), Ekaa Dasa ( 11 times)