- Reviews (0)
Ganesh Sankatahara chaturthi puja
Ganesh Sankatahara chaturthi puja:
Sankatahara Chaturthi is an auspicious day dedicated to Lord Ganesha. This day is observed in every Lunar month of Hindu calendar month on the fourth day of Krishna Paksha (dark lunar phase or the waning phase). If this Chaturthi falls on a Tuesday it is called Angaraki Sankashti Chaturthi. Angaraki Sankashti Chaturthi is considered highly important among all Sankashti Chaturthi days.
Observing the fast and this puja is believed to reduce your problems as Lord Ganesha symbolizes the removal of all obstacles and supreme lord of intelligence. Before moonlight the Ganapati Atharvasheersha is recited to invoke the blessings of Lord Ganesha. During each month, Lord Ganesha is worshiped with a different name and peeta (seat). On the Sakashta Chaturthi day of each month, the ‘Sankashta Ganapathi Puja’ prayer is performed
- It is believed that Lord Ganesh bestows his presence on earth for all his devotees during this day.
- It is the day Shiva declared his son Ganesha as superior to all the gods, barring Vishnu, Lakshmi, Shiva and Parvati.
- Ganesh is widely worshiped as the god of wisdom, prosperity and good fortune and traditionally invoked at the beginning of any new venture or at the start of travel.
No. of Priests: 1
Duration: 1 hr
- To perform “Ganesh Sankatahara chaturthi puja”, Please book the service 5 days before.
- For all Puja, Homam, Japam and Kalyanam mention your Name, Gotram, Nakshatram and the ‘Problem’ that you want to overcome by performing this puja.
- For Further details, please contact indiaethnix at Email: [email protected] & Phone: 215 853 3280
1 month, 12 months
There are no reviews yet.