- Reviews (0)
We perform Chandra Graha Japam (10000 chants) of Lord Chandra in a temple . Japam will start with Swansti mantra and Ganapati puja. Then Navagraha Mandapa aaradhana & Chandra yantra puja. Then after Deeksha dharana, Rutvik Varanam will be done.
According to the time, Chandra Japam will start with 1/3/5 priests and can complete one day/multiple days. Priests will chant Chandra Graha moola mantra 10000 times and they leave the Japa arghyam on the Chandra Yantra. Then Dasamsa Tarpanam will complete by pouring Milk+Tila+Water on the Yantra by resiting Mantras for the divine grace of Chandra Graha. At the last day of japam, Chandra Graha Homam will be done. Chandra Gayathri mantra & Chandra graha moola mantras will chant 108 times of Lord Chandra while doing the Homam with Havissu(Rice mixed with Ghee & Pepper) and Navadhanya after the mantra along with Swaha. Finally Poornahuti will done by saying thanks and giving beloved things to Agni Deva. Chandra Graha dosha nivaranardham Tandula (Rice) dhaanya Daanam will be done.
Purpose & Advantage:
- To have a healthy mind and good spirit.
- To make a favorable situations / positions.
- To meditate oneself.
- To achieve success and fulfillment of desires.
- To minimize the malefic effect of afflicted moon.
- To maintain peace and harmony.
No. of Priests: 4
Duration: 3 hrs
- To perform “Chandra Japam”, Please book the service 5 days before.
- For all Puja, Homam, Japam and Kalyanam mention your Name, Gotram, Nakshatram and the ‘Problem’ that you want to overcome by performing this puja.
- For Further details, please contact indiaethnix at Email: [email protected] & Phone: 215 853 3280
Eka varam ( 1 time), Ekaa Dasa ( 11 times)