- Reviews (0)
Purpose & Advantage:
- To win over enemies/adversaries
- To protect from any negative eventuality/evil effects
- For overall materialistic and spiritual development
- To minimize the malefic effect of afflicted Kethu
- To prevent and protect from accidents/misfortune
We perform Kethu Graha Japam of Lord Ketu in a temple or within your home. Japam will start with Swansti mantra and Ganapati pooja. Then Navagraha Mandapa aaradhana & Kethu yantra puja. Then after Deeksha dharana, Rutvik Varanam will done.
According to the time, Kethu Japam starts with 1/3/5 priests and can complete one day/multiple days. Priests will chant Ketu Graha moola mantra 7000 times and they leave the Japa arghyam on the Ketu Yantra. Then Dasamsa Tarpanam will complete by pouring Milk+Tila+Water on the Yantra by resiting Mantras for the divine grace of Kethu Graha. At the last day of japam, Ketu Graha Havan will be done. Kethu Gayathri mantra & Ketu graha moola mantras will chant 108 times of Lord Kethu while doing the Homam with Havissu (Rice mixed with Ghee & Pepper) and Navadhanya after the mantra along with Swaha. Finally Poornahuti will done by saying thanks and giving beloved things to Agni Deva. Kethu Graha dosha nivaranardham Ulavalu (Horse Gram) dhaanya Daanam will be done.
No. of Priests: 4
Duration: 3 hrs
- To perform “Kethu Japam”, Please book the service 5 days before.
- For all Puja, Homam, Japam and Kalyanam mention your Name, Gotram, Nakshatram and the ‘Problem’ that you want to overcome by performing this puja.
- For Further details, please contact indiaethnix at Email: [email protected] & Phone: 215 853 3280
Eka varam ( 1 time), Ekaa Dasa ( 11 times)
There are no reviews yet.