- Reviews (0)
We perform Sukra Graha Homam of Lord Sukra in a temple. Homam will start with Swansti mantra and Ganapati puja. Then Navagraha Mandapa aaradhana & Sukra yantra puja. Then after Deeksha dharana, Rutvik Varanam will done.
According to the time, Sukra Homam will start with 1/3/5 priests and can complete one day/multiple days. Priests will chant Sukra Graha moola mantra 20000 times and they leave the Japa arghyam on the Sukra Yantra. Then Dasamsa Tarpanam will complete by pouring Milk+Tila+Water on the Yantra by resiting Mantras for the divine grace of Sukra Graha. At the last day of Homam, Sukra Graha Havan will be done. Sukra Gayathri mantra & Sukra graha moola mantras will chant 108 times of Lord Sukra while doing the Homam with Havissu (Rice mixed with Ghee & Pepper) and Navadhanya after the mantra along with Swaha. Finally Poornahuti will done by saying thanks and giving beloved things to Agni Deva. Sukra Graha dosha nivaranardham Bobbarlu (Cow Peas) dhaanya Daanam will be done.
Here Adi devata, pratyadi devata of surudu are pleased and then tarpanam is done in homam.
Purpose & Advantage:
- For attainment of financial prosperity and stability
- To promote/improve and accelerate business matters
- an abundance of worldly wealth
- To enhance love and bliss
- To promote regular sexual life
- To promote healthy family relations
- For overall materialistic development
- To minimize the malefic effect of afflicted Venus
No. of Priests: 12
Duration: 5 hrs
- To perform “Shukra Homam”, Please book the service 5 days before.
- For all Puja, Homam, Japam, and Kalyanam mention your Name, Gotram, Nakshatram and the ‘Problem’ that you want to overcome by performing this puja.
- For Further details, please contact indiaethnix at Email: [email protected] & Phone: 215 853 3280
Eka varam ( 1 time), Ekaa Dasa ( 11 times)