- Reviews (0)
Shiv Rudrabhisek is particularly performed for the sake of washing away ones immorality and agony, for bringing harmony, wealth and pleasure, along with family togetherness. Shiv Rudrabhisek Puja defends devotees from bad forces & probable dangers.
Pouring of water on shivling is called “Abhishek”. When the water is poured continuously on shivling, with chant of great ved mantra is called “Rudrabhishek”. These are some other substance also used in rudrabhishek like Sugarcane juice, Honey, Milk, Ghee, Mustard Oil etc.,
This is told in shastra also that If, we do abhishek with one of them of substances the great god Shiva will fulfill all our wishes.
Rudrabhisek Benefits :
- To diminish the negative effect of aggrieved moon.
- To reduce the negative effect of Punarvasu, Pushya, Ashlesha Nakshatras and make it potent and helpful.
- For bringing harmony, wealth.
- For taking away of negativities, purifying the bad karma & giving the safeguards in life.
- For defending devotees from bad forces & probable dangers
- For having a strong mind and good strength.
Eka vara rudrabhishekam: (1 time)
No. of Priests: 2
Duration: 1 hr
Eka dasa rudrabhishekam: (11 time)
No. of Priests: 3
Duration: 4.5 hr
- To perform “Siva Rudrabhishekam”, Please book the service 5 days before.
- For all Puja, Homam, Japam and Kalyanam mention your Name, Gotram, Nakshatram and the ‘Problem’ that you want to overcome by performing this puja.
- For Further details, please contact indiaethnix at Email: [email protected] & Phone: 215 853 3280
Eka varam ( 1 time), Ekaa Dasa ( 11 times)
There are no reviews yet.